Originally Posted 3/20/16
Handed down from Grandmother to Grandmother is the wisdom of the Universal Laws. Wisdom that brings to life a simpler, gentler way of living. I believe in the Grandmothers and what they teach us so much that I have offered it in my empowerment course to keep it alive. Today I am being prompted to share it openly now. For as much as we need to live by man made legal laws, we also need to live these as well.
From my Mentors Course....
"There are man made laws and then there are Universal Laws that require you to live differently then you may have been up to this point in time.
1. The Law of Love.... Everyone talks about “love”. Love is not an emotion. It is an action because you “are” love and you are alive. Unconditional love is the greatest gift you can give to others and yourself. To simply love is the greatest freedom there is. No one can ever stop a soul from loving another soul or from loving themselves.
2. The Law of Karma.... You get what you give. If you give “good”... it will come back around and you will receive good. If you choose to live from a place of negatives (revenge, jealousy, anger, fear, etc) this is what will come back to you. Your thoughts, motives and actions create your reality and your future. Do not hold on to the results of your actions. Give to simply give. Do good just because it is what you feel in your heart. You may not see the results right away, but you will see them. Trust in the process. Trust in yourself.
3. The Law of Death and Rebirth.... You grow... continuously. Each time you surrender to the journey you die to who you were and are reborn into who you were born to be. This is a continuous cycle throughout your lifetime. It ends when you die physically. Until then, you continuously grow into who you were born to be and leave behind the image that society tries to give you.
4. The Law of Forgiveness.... You may have been able to forgive others easily. The question is... how easily can you forgive yourself for being human? Until you release all negative feelings of hate, anger, intolerance, criticism, etc towards others you remain a prisoner of your own making. Forgive yourself for allowing this to happen and then forgive those who brought these feelings to life. Does this mean you will never feel any of them again? No! It means you will be able to recognize them and release them easier then you used to. It is a continuous healing cycle that you will never outlive. It is also a cycle that will show you your most growth by how long it takes to release these kinds of feelings easily.
5. The Law of Abundance.... The hardest part of stepping out of the way of abundance is to trust, to surrender, to not worry, to BELIEVE that what is in your best interest is being brought to you. Now visualize, feel, and know that what is needed is on its way. Do not hold any thoughts of poverty or lack. Just BELIEVE!
6. The Law of Unification.... A drop of the Divine is in each one of us. No one is separate from another. What happens to one, happens to all. Look at the earth and what is happening to her. It does affect all of us. Live from this concept and your actions will reflect this to the world.
7. The Law of Empowerment.... You have the ability to either give your power away to another or to empower yourself. The only real power we ever have is in how we act in the world. If we “react”, we give our power away. If we “respond”, we empower ourselves. The act of empowerment is in how we ourselves act. This includes our thoughts and emotions, not just our physical actions.
8. The Law of Right Human Relations.... This is based on the Principle of Goodwill. The Principle of Goodwill is concerned with the welfare of others and world peace. This is our basic intention to do good will. To do good simply for the sake of doing good... no expectations... to just give."
The Universal Laws bring us a different way of life. For me... it is a more fulfilling way. I wish you the beauty that they hold. Namaste!